This courses focuses on using Load Runner to load test Web applications. You will create test scenarios and run them using the Load Runner Controller. You will use the Load Runner Analysis component to interpret load test results. The information gathered during planning is used to create and enhance scripts specific to Web applications using the Virtual User Generator (VuGen) component of Load Runner.
All topics are supported by hands-on exercises designed to provide you with the knowledge to load test your applications in the Web environment.
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Performance Engineers
- Users who need to write automated scripts to load/stress/debug their applications in the Web environment.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss the value of load / Stress testing
- Plan for effective load testing
- Establish load test goals
- Develop Scripts in VuGen
- Run load test scenarios
- Load and overload when executing scenarios
- Analyze and interpret load test results
- Create Web Virtual users using VuGen
- Read VuGen Web code
- Measure specific business processes
- Verify functionality under load
- Parameterize scripts to handle user input data
- Customize scripts by adding VuGen functions
- Correlate script to process server-returned data