SharePoint 2010 provides the business collaboration platform for developers to rapidly build solutions using familiar tools while leveraging a rich set of out of the box features.
This course provides existing .NET developers with practical information and labs that enables them to build solutions on the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Server Enterprise Edition.
- SQL and DBMS Concepts
- ASP.net web application development using c# and Visual studio 2008 or above
- Client Server and three tier Architecture
- Basic knowledge of to Asp.net Ajax
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for professional developers who use Microsoft SharePoint 2010 in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Members of the audience are experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1. The audience understands how to use the new features of SharePoint 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the SharePoint 2010 development platform and the benefits and features that it offers to developers.
- Use development tools that are integrated with the SharePoint 2010 development platform, such as Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Develop Web Parts for SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop code that uses the server-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop event receivers and manipulate application settings for SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop solutions that access external data by using Business Connectivity Services.
- Develop workflows as part of SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop code that uses the client-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop server ribbon controls and client dialogs for the new user interface platform of SharePoint 2010.
- Develop Microsoft Silverlight applications that are integrated with SharePoint 2010 data and solutions.
- Develop sandboxed solutions for SharePoint 2010.
- Develop code that uses the taxonomic and user profile services of the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop code that uses the content management services of the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
About Trainer :
We are sorry !!! We are working on it.
“I work on SharePoint backup and restore issues , however I didn’t know much about SharePoint. In fact I didn’t know what I was troubleshooting. However, it all changed the day I joined this class. Indrajit sir is a SharePoint expert and has got a lot of experience. This course is well designed and emphasis on hands on labs not just the theory. This course has really made a difference. My confidence shows up every time I take SharePoint calls now!! Thank you so ”
“I really was in need of training as I was one person SharePoint team PMCOE not only conducted all labs but since I wanted to fly UK they also conducted extra session only for me and also supported my first test setup in my company.”