This hands-on training course explores installation, configuration,and management of VMware vSphere®, which consists of VMwareESXi™ and VMware vCenter Server™. The course is based on ESXi 5.0 and vCenter Server 5.0. Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware® Certified Professional 5 exam.
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
Who Should Attend
- System administrators
- Systems engineers
- Operators responsible for ESXi and vCenter Server
Upon completion of this course, you will learn:
- How to Install and configure ESXi
- How to install and configure vCenter Server components
- How to configure and manage ESXi networking and storage using vCenter Server
- How to deploy, manage, and migrate virtual machines
- How to manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- How to use vCenter Server to monitor resource usage
- How to use vCenter Server to increase scalability
- How to use VMware vCenter™ Update Manager to apply ESXi patches
- How to use vCenter Server to manage higher availability and data Protection
About Trainer :
- VMware Solution Architect with 10+ Years of enriching experience in Datacenter Virtualization Technologies, Storage Area Networks and Software Defined Datacenter, Networking, Storage & Clustering Technologies.
- Trainer holds Numerous certification including RHCE, CCNA, VCP4.0, VCP5.1, VCP5.5, vCloud and EMC certification.
Amazing learning experience. In depth and from scratch teaching. Trainer is loaded with experience and has WILL to teach. Definitely skilled too. Motivates learning.The more you poke, more you learn. Very clear about concepts. Makes easy to understand even to someone who is New to environment.
Prasad , CompuCom
The Trainer has got a very good practical and knowledge on the technology and his examples while explaining concepts are very much industry oriented. Thanks to him for giving us a great understanding on this wonderful technology and I would really recommend this training for Beginners as well as experienced IT professionals looking for career opportunities in Virtualization.
I will give full points here. I have learnt Vmware is such a simple way that I do not feel the need to refer any material apart from my notes. I wish this institute goes a long way. The methodological approach is the best thing about the institute for e.g we first learn the problem statement and then its solution with real life examples !
The training sessions are so interesting that you wish they do not end !
Must attend classes. Even if you don’t have any idea of VMWare, Govmlab VMware Trainer will make you good enough to crack any VMWare interview. About Trainer, he is genuinely concerned if you understood the concept. Its just not about VMWare Administration, but VMWare design.
I was wondering since a couple of months and was in search of a knowledgeable tutor for vmware. One of my office colleague suggested about this course and I enrolled myself for this course. The tutor has been so polite and patient while teaching. If he has picked up any topic to teach, he would not leave any stones unturned, he would explain all the possible scenarios and would try to give in depth knowledge about that topic.